INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
The entry into force of the amendment to Spain’s Information Society Services Act enacted by Royal Decree 13/2012 means all websites using non-essential cookies now have to ask their users to opt in before they start browsing the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects and web beacons are methods used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and also to ensure the site works properly.
These devices allow the web server to remember information about the user such as page viewing preferences, name and password, products which interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY AND EXEMPT FROM THE REGULATION
Under the EU directive, analytics, advertising and affiliate cookies require the user’s informed consent, while technical cookies and any needed for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and functional cookies: they allow users to browse a website, platform or app and use the options or services available on it.
- Analytics cookies: they allow their controller to track and analyse user behaviour on the website. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on the website, app or platform and for profiling browsing by users of the website, app or platform to make improvements informed by data analysis about how users use the service.
- Advertising cookies: they make it possible to efficiently manage any advertising the publisher has included on a website, app or platform where it provides the service requested, for example by tailoring advertising content published or the frequency with which ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they gather information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to efficiently manage any advertising the publisher has included on a website, app or platform where it provides the service requested.
- Social media cookies: they are placed by social media platforms on services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms can track your online activity outside the services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: they track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliate agreement (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: they store information in an encrypted form to protect the data they hold against malicious attacks by third parties.
- First-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device from a computer or domain managed by their publisher and which provides the service you have asked for.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to your device from a computer or domain which is not managed by the publisher but rather by another organisation which processes the data gathered via the cookies.
BY THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: they gather and store data while you are browsing the website.
- Persistent cookies: they keep the data stored in your device and can be accessed and processed for a period specified by their controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
CAMP DE COGUL SCCL is the controller of the personal data of the data subject and informs you that your data will be processed in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the GDPR). Accordingly, please note the following information about our processing:
Purposes of the processing: as specified in the section on the cookies used by this website.
Lawful basis of processing: due to the data subject’s consent (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data storage criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Data disclosure: your data will not be disclosed to third parties except in cookies owned by third parties or when required by law.
The data subject’s rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access to, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and restriction of and objection to processing.
- Right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you think our processing is in breach of regulations.
Contact information for exercising your rights:
CAMP DE COGUL SCCL - C. Vileta, 52, 25152 El Cogul (Lleida). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is native to PHP programming and allows websites to store status data going through more than one page. On our website it is used to log you in and to transmit status data using a temporary cookie, commonly known as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no expiry date, it disappears when you leave the website or close your browser.||Expires on logout|
|__lglaw||It is used to save your consent.||1 year|
|PrestaShop-#||It is used to enable the website to operate properly.||1 month|
|Google Analytics (__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmd, __utmt, __utmv, __utmz, _ga, _gat, _gid, collect)||Google uses these cookies to collect information anonymously and compile reports on website trends without identifying individual users.||Persistent|
|Google (SAPISID, SID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SIDCC, NID, 1P_JAR, CONSEN, NID, OGPC, GPS, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, OTZ, DV, test_cookie, yt-remote-cast-installed, yt-remote-connected-devices, yt-remote-device-id, yt-remote-fast-check-period, yt-remote-session-app, yt-remote-session-name, rc::a, rc::b, rc::c)||Google uses these cookies to keep you connected to your Google account and related products such as Google Maps, Google+, YouTube and AdWords. As long as you stay logged in and use add-ons on other websites such as ours, Google will use these cookies to enhance your user experience.||Persistent|
|Facebook (_fbp, fr, datr, lu, fbevents.js, m_pixel_ratio, wd, sb)||Facebook uses these cookies to enable the user to share information, like, display related advertising or sign in on the website using Facebook.||Persistent|
External providers of this website:
Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSER
Deleting cookies from your device: cookies already on a device can be deleted by clearing your browser data, thus deleting cookies from all the websites you have visited. However, some of the information stored (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Managing site-specific cookies: for more precise control over site-specific cookies, you can adjust your privacy and cookie settings in your browser.
Blocking cookies: although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being placed on devices, this may require you to manually set certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g. profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Versión 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac